• No Obligation
  • Save up to 35% online
Get a FREE Quote

Musical Equipment Insurance FAQs

If the following FAQs don't answer your query please have a look at our General FAQs or our Leisure and Lifestyle Insurance FAQs sections.

Am I covered to take my musical equipment abroad?

If you have selected one of our All Risk policies you are automatically covered for up to 120 days overseas within a 365 day policy period.

Back to top

Are there an items not covered on this policy?

We cover most items with the exception of consumables such as leads and cables. Laptop equipment and computers can be covered if they are used in conjunction with the musical equipment and business. Karaoke machines can also be covered.

Back to top

Do you insure recording studios?

We are able to cover the musical equipment in the studio although we are unable to insure the building itself.

Back to top

Is my policy still valid if I loan/lend the musical equipment to a friend?

No, the cover is only applicable for yourself, for your use.

Back to top

Is there a limit for any single item I propose to insure?

The single item limit on this policy is £7,500.

Back to top

What information do you need to start cover?

As well as asking you for your full contact details we require details of the risk address where the equipment is stored and a list of all equipment providing details of the make and models. We require serial numbers for items valued over £1000, although allow you 21 days to provide these.

Back to top