• No Obligation
  • Save up to 35% online
Get a FREE Quote

Civil Partnership Insurance FAQs

If the following FAQs don't answer your query please have a look at our General FAQs or our Wedding Insurance FAQs sections.

I currently live outside of the UK and will be travelling back to the UK for my ceremony, can I take out a civil partnership insurance policy with E&L?

Unfortunately we can only offer cover to UK residents who have been resident in the UK for four months or more.

Back to top

Our ceremony is at a different hotel to the reception, can we be insured under one policy?

Yes, your policy allows the civil partnership and the reception to be at different venues.

Back to top

We are having our ceremony in a marquee, is this covered?

Yes, you can add marquee cover onto your policy as an optional extension.

Back to top

We want a band at the reception, will this be covered by the policy if we have any problems?

Yes, should the band not turn up or go into administration, you will be covered.

Back to top

What is the maximum sum insured for civil partnerships?

£50,000 is the maximum value to which we can insure civil partnerships.

Back to top