• No Obligation
  • Save up to 35% online
Get a FREE Quote

Camping Equipment Insurance FAQs

If the following FAQs don't answer your query please have a look at our General FAQs or our Leisure and Lifestyle Insurance FAQs sections.

Do you offer New for Old cover on my tent and equipment?

Yes, we offer up to 2 years new for old cover.

Back to top

What does the camping equipment insurance cover?

The cover is for tents, trailer tents, folding caravans and the related equipment/accessories.

Back to top

What if my tent, trailer tent or folding caravan is damaged whilst on holiday?

If it is made unusable for more than 24 hours, we will cover the cost of hiring comparable alternative accommodation.

Back to top

When is my camping equipment covered?

Your equipment is covered on tow, on holiday, stored at a recognised Cassoa site (approved by us) and at your home residential address. All security requirements as outlined in the policy wording must be met.

  1. View out Security Requirements PDF

Back to top

Will my equipment be covered whilst we are using it on holiday?

Yes, cover extends to European Use for up to 90 days per year, depending on the cover level selected. This can also be extended to Worldwide cover for an additional £1 per month or £10 per year.

Back to top