The scent of a bride
Which perfume would you choose to wear on your wedding day?
This is a question that many brides are faced with before their big day. Would you use your usual favourite perfume or purchase a new fragrance especially for your wedding day? If you decide to purchase a new scent then this will remind you of your special day in the future when you spritz the scent on your skin. The choices on the perfume market are plenty so why not explore these fragrances and a new scent can be your ‘something new’ on your wedding day.
Magazines often feature new fragrances and specialist bridal magazines also give advice on perfume choices for your wedding day, so we have put a few suggestions together for all brides to be:
• Vera Wang Bouquet (as its name suggest, a floral scent, a collection of flowers)
• Vera Wang Sheer Veil (a delicate and modern fragrance)
• Jo Malone Red Roses (captures the scent of seven types of roses)
• Jo Malone Orange Blossom (sweet with citrus tones)
• Miller Harris Mandarin Green (fresh and feminine, the perfect fragrance for a beach wedding as it is also alcohol-free)
• Issey Miyake L’Eau D’Issey A Drop of Cloud (feminine with light rose tones)
• Lancome Hypnose Senses (sophisticated and sensual)
• Agent Provocateur (it’s all in the name, a seductive fragrance)
• Dior Forever & Ever (sweet and elegant)
• Thierry Mugler Angel (a modern classic, an oriental scent)
If you are in the process of making plans for your big day, make sure you take out wedding insurance to cover you for Cancellation and Expenses, Public Liability, Supplier Deposits, Wedding Attire and more! Visit www.eandl.co.uk/wedding for an instant quotation and you will receive a 25% online discount.