• No Obligation
  • Save up to 35% online
Get a FREE Quote
Dog owner warns of fishing hook dangers

Angling insurance customers may be inspired to take extra care with their discarded fishing equipment after hearing how one dog was injured after eating two hooks. The Plymouth Herald reports how Golden retriever Treasure had to undergo emergency surgery following a walk around Mount Batten. During the stroll, the eight-year-old swallowed two hooks that became lodged in her stomach and … More

Posted in Pet | Tagged , , | Leave a comment