Make your wedding stand out with some popular reception ideas
Here are a few popular wedding trends for your consideration:
1) A chocolate fountain can add a sweet flavoured touch of excitement to your day – however be careful of all that melted stuff, especially around a white dress.
2) If the fear of a chocolate fountain leading to a chocolate mess is keeping you awake at night, you could try a candy shop.
3) Why not set up a video camera in the reception venue and ask your friends and family to leave you messages. This could have hilarious results, and provide a great momentum of the day.
4) Lanterns – Have you every looked up at the sky to see strange glowing lights. Rather than UFO’s is more likely you have seen a flying lantern. These can add sense of spectacle to an evening reception.
5) Why not hire a game for your guest to play with, scale electrics for example can be a great way to introduce a touch of friendly competition to proceeding.
6) Worried that your guests will not fill the dance floor on your big day? Employ a professional instructor to take a lesson and force your guest to boogie the night away.
7) Why not add a touch of class to proceedings and employ a harpist.
8) An Owl ring bearer – Ok so it may not be a popular craze, but we quite like the sound of the idea here in the E&L office.