• No Obligation
  • Save up to 35% online
Get a FREE Quote

Get camping and get into the Festival Spirit with E&L Insurance

For Immediate Release

E&L® Insurance provides specialist niche insurance products. The company is a well known and established provider of personal line niche schemes and have been in business for more than 75 years. We strive to provide a first class claims and customer service on products that offer comprehensive cover and competitive premiums for a variety of insurance products. The main insurance schemes include: Caravan & Camping Equipment, Pet, Horse, Wedding, Cycle, Golf, Musical Equipment, Camera, Marine and Fishing insurance.

Caravan and camping insurance is one of the most popular policies as we insure both touring and static caravans as well as camping equipment.

E&L’s Camping Insurance policies can cover you for:

  • Fire, Theft, Accidental Damage and Loss
  • Public Liability
  • Personal Accident
  • New For Old
  • Replacement Hire
  • & more!

Dust your tent off and get into the Festival Spirit!

As the weather is getting warmer and the summer music festival dates are released, all festival goers start to make plans to attend and enjoy their favourite music! We have included the dates for some of the biggest festivals in 2013:

The Isle of Wight – 13th to 16th June 2013
Download – 14
th to 16th June 2013
Glastonbury – 26
th to 30th June 2013
T in the Park – 12
th to 14th July 2013
V fest – 17
th to 18th Aug 2013
Leeds & Reading – 23
rd to 25th Aug 2013
Creamfields – 23
rd to 25th Aug 2013

It’s best to opt for camping whilst at music festivals to get into the middle of the festival spirit so make sure you have a good tent and various pieces of camping equipment you may need to make your stay as comfortable as possible.

Why should you get camping/ tent insurance?

If you love spending time outside, it’s likely that you’ve invested a lot of money in various pieces of equipment to make your time in the great outdoors more comfortable – from tents and sleeping bags to portable cooking equipment and lights.

Of course, due to the unpredictability of nature, you never know when you could find yourself needing camping insurance. And whether you spend every weekend camping, or you only enjoy the activity a few times a year, you’ll want to make sure that you and your equipment are properly covered.

Here at E&L, we offer comprehensive camping insurance suitable for even the most intrepid of outdoors enthusiasts. Our policies are designed to provide the right cover for your situation, and at an affordable price that will suit any budget.



Name: Dora Kolacsek
Telephone: 01423 333419
Email address: dkolacsek@eandl.co.uk

Notes for Editors:

  1. Our company logo is available upon request

The Equine and Livestock Insurance Co. Ltd (E&L®) is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority (reg. no. 202748). Registered address: Thorpe Underwood Hall, York

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *